We adopt a Technology and Trademark License business model for the global market and seek strategic partners to be our
licensee to replicate our success in their home markets.
- A proven business
- A shorter start-up time and cost
- A shorter learning curve through technology and marketing know-how transfer
- Recognized Brands
- Access to intellectual property and a proven business format
- Continuing support from Licensor
Why Uniseal License?
- Business excellence in a sunrise industry
- Recognised award winning brands
- Value Add
- A unique marketing style
- Technology transfer
- Continuous stream of innovative, proprietary and quality products
- A pioneering spirit
- Staying at the forefront of industry
- A growing global footprint
- Please contact us for a preliminary discussion by submitting the Licensing Enquiry to us.
- To market, distribute, sell and install WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS under the Uniseal® and Insu® trademarks.
- To market, distribute, sell and install URBAN GREENERY and ECOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT under the PlanterCell®, GrasCell® and Insu® trademarks.
- To market, distribute, sell and install Composite Panels under the Insu® Slab trademarks.
- To manufacture, market, distribute, sell and install Composite Panels under the Insu® Slab trademarks.